stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I OWN A 1999 DODGE RAM 1500 SPORT. I HAD A AFTER MARKET

Customer Question

I OWN A 1999 DODGE RAM 1500 SPORT . I HAD A AFTER MARKET REMOTE START AND KEYLESS ENTRY INSTALLED MODEL VALET, DEI REMOTES 1VALET AND 1 VIPER. FCC ID EZSDEI471 REMOTES WITH 2BUTTONS ONLY.ORIGINAL REMOTE HAD TO PRESS BOTH BUTTONS TO START STOP AND LEFT BUTTON IS FOR LOCK AND UNLOCK, TRIED TO PROGRAM 2ND AND NOW BOTH REMOTES NEED REPROGRAMMED . DO NOT KNOW HOW ,YET.HELP!
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I THINK YOU HAVE ALL INFO. NEEDED?

What model of the remote start system do you have? There are several models. Did the remotes come with the remote start?