stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I broke my original remote, and bought a replacement online.

Customer Question

I broke my original remote, and bought a replacement online. I cannot program it to work. It is a RPN 7211v
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 1 year ago.

THe programming starts on page 29 of the intall manual,

Expert:  umdterp13 replied 1 year ago.

Typos, sorry...

Expert:  umdterp13 replied 1 year ago.

Was working on a way to add only the relevent material, got distracted. I can try to get individual pages if you'd like. And then if you have any further questions I can get you through the connections

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it didn't help I had the manual and tried everything it told me to do as I told you, that is why I asked you what to do. I had to finally take it into a distributor and have them program it.