Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

I have a 2006 Honda Odyssey that has an Autopage CM-RS-625

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Honda Odyssey that has an Autopage CM-RS-625 remote start installed. I own a boxed Compustar Drone Mobile DR-2000 and the Hardwire wire harness (DR-HRN-2KHW). Is a Compustar Drone Mobile DR-2000 compatible with this Autopage remote start via the Hardwire harness? Further, I can you provide the detailed wiring diagram or instructions to connect the DR-2000 to the Autopage CM-RS-625?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. They are not properly compatible together you would need to use the DR-2000 with a bypass to have it work as remote start properly. You may be able to get it connected but it will most likely cause other problems like fault codes. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Compustar.