John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have an FH-X700Bt with a stuck CD. How can I remove it?

Customer Question

Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please try pressing the power button and the eject button together (at the same time) and see if it works, otherwise we will need to disassemble the unit.

Is the device still in warranty? If it is, then it is recommend you call Panasonic directly so you don't lose your warranty.

If it is not in warranty, please click REPLY to let me know.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====