Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

I have a poneer AVIC-X9820BT what do I do

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
11/12/2015
Car Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Pioneer?

ALso what exactly is it doing and how did it appear to fail?

The more you tell me the quicker we can solve your your problem ;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael

stereoaz
stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician