How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Car Electronics Technician
Category: Car Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 44897
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your Car Electronics Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have taken my battery out so i can get to the passenger

Customer Question

I have taken my battery out so i can get to the passenger side headlight but still wanted power in my px ford ranger xlt so i hooked up jumper leads from the battery to the ute terminals and wen i opened the door of the ute everything cut out how do i fix this ??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Take the part number off of the actual Inverters in your set. All I can do is search using your model number- but all manufacturers have been known to use different boards even within the same model.