umdterp13
umdterp13, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Custom Installer / 12 Volt Tech
30812386

How do I get Pandora in my 2014 ats Cadillac?

Customer Question

how do I get Pandora in my 2014 ats Cadillac ?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 2 years ago.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/677758/Cadillac-Ats-2014.html?page=22#manual

There are a few options; you could try plugging your phone into an FM transmitter, although I don't recommend this simply because of poor sound quality more often than not... especially in densely populated areas.

Per the link, there should be an AUX input. You would need a cable that looks like a headphone jack on either end for this, most likely. If not, the USB cord probably won't work for Pandora, although you could use whatever songs happen to be present on you device. There's no way you could download a Pandora program from your phone onto the car's entertainment system, to the best of my knowledge, with a stock setup... that would be a cool project though. That leaves us with Bluetooth, if it's a possibility and I don't know that it is for your vehicle... to transmit the sound to the entertainment system. Some cars it works, some cars it doesn't, only aftermarket head units generally are designed to perform in this capacity with any sort of consistency. Your best bet is most likely an AUX cable, the simplest and most hassel free by far: http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Audio-Stereo-Cable-ft-Black/dp/B0040UYG3I

Pretty much and 3.5mm cable will work for under $10-however much you're willing to spend.