Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

My parking lights 't flash when setting my viper alarm and

Customer Question

my parking lights don't flash when setting my viper alarm and the interior light doesn't come on either when the door opens
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.
Year, Make & Model of Vehicle?
Model Number of Viper Alarm?
When was the Viper installed?
Has the Parking Lights & Interior Lights worked before?

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003 chevy extreme s 10, not sure was on the car when I got it. the lights having been flashing on the alarm up untill last week and the interior light still works when i turn it on manually/. it just quit is this a setting with the remote

IF the Parking Lights "flashed" & Interior Lights came on when Unlocking the vehicle, this feature can be changed from the Remote "On SOME Models"
Feature can be changed from the Valet Switch "On some Models"
It can also be an issue with connections or the Unit.
Model Number is ***** important to providing an answer & testing or Programming.
IF you do not have the User Manual, then you need to locate the Main Unit & see if the Model Number is ***** ....typically high up under Driver Dash

F you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to find it and get back to you

not a problem.......
Let me know the Model Number, so I can get you the wiring colors & programming if any
Thank You

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just wanted to let you know i don't have the info for you to help me have to take it to a shop that does viper Thanks ant way. Since you didn't have enough info you are not gonna charge me are you

I only answer questions, which I believe I answered yours with the limited info you supplied
I have nothing to do with charges or Accounts, as I am NOT an employee of JustAnswer.com.
IF you need more info on charges, you need to contact Customer Service on your side

.