John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

How do I get mapdata update installed on a 5600 PRO LM, keeps

Customer Question

how do I get mapdata update installed on a 5600 PRO LM, keeps saying wrong mapdata to reinstall, trying but wrong version keeps poping up?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Please download the Navigation Device Software Updater from here ===> https://www.cobra.com/homebase <=== CLICK HERE
Then install the software and connect your device to your computer.
Open the installed software from your computer and update the device from it. When the update is done you can unplug it from the PC.
====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!