Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I both a truck with a kenwood cd player & I changed the batter…

Customer Question
I both a truck with...
I both a truck with a kenwood cd player & I changed the batter and now the radio is ask for a pass word I don't know pass word
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
6/25/2015
Car Electronics Technician: John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years. replied 3 years ago
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What's the Kenwood model number?

Also, what exact message do you see on the screen? The exact wording please.

Thank you!

KVT-617DVD Y39-5399-10 B42-8341-04