Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a deh-p8400bh in my car that no longer turns off. I…

Customer Question
I have a deh-p8400bh in...
I have a deh-p8400bh in my car that no longer turns off. I can press on the off area on the head unit all day and it just doesn't turn off.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
6/21/2015
Car Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.That problem may, possibly, be owing to the DEH device suffering either an electronics failure that affects the controls, or else owing to a 'dependency' on another device being shut Off too.So try turning Off all other devices in the stack or console, first. Then try turning it Off again, when it's the last device that *can* turn Off, in the stack or console.