Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need the color shematics of a kdc-255u Kenwood harness what

Customer Question

I need the color shematics of a kdc-255u Kenwood harness what each wire plugs into it's going into a 2003 Ford Expedition without navigation with a 6 CD changer and being spliced due to not having the original harness
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please click HERE. The Kenwood KDC-255U wiring connection is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose. HERE for the 2003 Ford Expedition Car Stereo Wiring Guide to serve as reference. And if of interest, HERE for a replacement connector for the Kenwood KDC-255U.