Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Can I input music from my Garmin 496 GPS to my Garmin sl 30.

Customer Question
If so, how?...
Can I input music from my Garmin 496 GPS to my Garmin sl 30. If so, how?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
6/5/2015
Car Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Although i really hate to tell you this no you can not transfer music from the 496 to the sl 30. I sincerely ***** ***** could have given you better news. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Garmin.
.