Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Looking repair shop oem radio cassette tape player

Customer Question
Looking for a repair shop...
Looking for a repair shop for bmw oem radio cassette tape player e32 735i
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
6/4/2015
Car Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I advise that you take the car to a dealership for that brand, and have them fix the problem, whatever it is.
But, I am not sure which brand of radio cassette tape player comes from your 80s BMW car. Please let me know, if there is any company name or maker name indicator on the radio or the cassette player, and I will advise you accordingly (if you let me know your region of the world or of the USA .e.g by zip code, also.)
Thanks.