Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

How do I reset the x940bt so my phone will connect to Blue…

Customer Question
How do I reset the...
How do I reset the x940bt so my phone will connect to Bluetooth
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2015
Car Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To reset it to factory default, please do the following
Turn ignition off then on
Press and hold the mode button and the TRK << button while the splash screen appears.
Touch clear user information or reset.
Touch yes to confirm.
Let this complete and it is then resetted.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you