Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Avic-d1 touchscreen can I still use it with out the navigation…

Customer Question
Avic-d1 touchscreen can I still...
Avic-d1 touchscreen can I still use it with out the navigation box
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2015
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 3 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.The Navigation is built in, as it has Built-in DVD-ROMNavigation Type Built-in DVD-ROM (Always On)IF you are referring to the (GEX-P10XMT) XM Tuner Box or the (GEX-P6400TV) TV Box, yes the AvicD1 can be used without those.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..