Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I own a 2010 ford escape with the GPS trip feature. I can not…

I own a 2010 ford...
I own a 2010 ford escape with the GPS trip feature. I can not get the voice directions to work. The volumn on the radio goes down but no voice directions can be heard.
11/29/2013
Car Electronics Technician: TechsterJames, Car Electronics Technician replied 9 years ago
TechsterJames
TechsterJames, Car Electronics Technician

TechsterJames :

Has voice navigation worked previously and stopped working, never worked, or is this the first time you are using it? Do you have any bluetooth devices synced? Have you added any aftermarket equipment (amplifier, speakers, etc.)?Navigation voice volume is adjusted by selecting Menu -> Feedback Settings -> Pressing + (repeatedly) to increase. If you have already tried this I apologize.*

Customer:

Working correctly now.

Customer:

Thanks

TechsterJames