Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Need a code for philps car 400 philips.

Customer Question
Reference: -N° 09 136 106...
Need a code for philps car 400 philips. Reference: -N° 09 136 106 -Type: Car 400 2F3
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
7/2/2010
Car Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
2. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
3. the question may be unclear

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator

Bonjour, j'ai perdu le code de mon poste autoradio philips car 400.

La reference est: 09 136 106

Type: car 400

2F3

Cdt