Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Centrall locking does not work with key fob.

Customer Question
but key fob ok...
centrall locking does not work with key fob. but key fob ok
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
7/1/2010
Car Electronics Technician: al-mod,
 replied 8 years ago
al-mod

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you.