Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

The monitor of my MGPS will light up for a couple of seconds…

Customer Question
The monitor of my MGPS...
The monitor of my MGPS will light up for a couple of seconds when I press the on/off button, but then goes off. No matter what I do, the monitor will not stay on! Can you tell me what is wrong?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2010
Car Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome,

Can you send along the Make and Model of your GPS system?

Thanks

I am sorry, but there is nothing on my GPS that indicates the make or the model; I do however know that it is about 5 years old.

J.B.

Is there any way that you can take a digital picture of the unit and upload it here?

It is kind of hard to troubleshoot without knowing what kind of GPS it is.