Complex car electronics questions are answered every day
The qualified Experts on JustAnswer regularly respond to car electronics questions like:
- I’ve just started to set up a new Navman Miview 780 dash cam, and the instructions are not explicit. Can you help me make sense of them?
- I had a Viper 5706v installed in my 1985 Chevy k10, but the remote start doesn’t work. What can I do?
- Our Navman MY300LMT seems be stuck on one map and there is no response to allow me to give any instructions. How do I unfreeze it?
- In my Chevy Malibu, the Panasonic mid bass speakers work then stop working. Is this a shorted crossover in my front speakers, or a bad Panasonic head unit?
- When I turn my car on, the screen quickly flashes the home page then goes black. What is wrong with it?
To give you the best advice, the Expert will need some information. You should be ready to answer questions such as:
- What problem are you having with your car electronics?
- Who makes your car electronics?
- What have you tried so far with your car electronics?
With this information, you'll be ready to have a constructive session with the Expert.