Capital Gains and Losses

Capital Gains Tax Questions? Ask a Tax Advisor for Answers ASAP

A friend received the check. The check did not include a…

Customer Question
A friend received the check...
A friend received the check. The check did not include a 1099. The check was from a business and some type of a recovery.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Capital Gains and Losses
11/28/2017
Tax Expert: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 7 months ago
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello My name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist you today.

1099 won't generally be issued until January 31st in the year following the year payment was received.

Was this your question? If not please clarify your questions so I may assist you further.

Thank you!