Capital Gains and Losses

Capital Gains Tax Questions? Ask a Tax Advisor for Answers ASAP

My father put on this house in 2007 and he passed away in…

Customer Question
My father put on...

My father put on this house in 2007 and he passed away in 2010 and now we want to sell the house. what if any would be a capital gain tax

Accountant's Assistant: I love the idea of making big money with investments, but there are so many things that could go wrong. The Accountant will be able to help you. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The house is selling for 110.000.00 the buyers are ready to close . how much would a capital gains tax

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

The house was rebuilt in 1999 he put 75000.00 in it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Capital Gains and Losses
11/22/2017
Tax Expert: bkb1956, Enrolled Agent/Real Estate & Corporate Paralegal replied 4 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent/Real Estate & Corporate Paralegal

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Did your father gift the house in 2007? If so, to whom?

Or did your father just add you to the deed?

Who lives in the house? Was it ever rented?

.

bkb1956
bkb1956