Capital Gains and Losses

Capital Gains Tax Questions? Ask a Tax Advisor for Answers ASAP

For CFC and PFIC, would like to find a tax expert in this…

Customer Question
For CFC and PFIC, would...
For CFC and PFIC, would like to find a tax expert in this domain to discuss on what is the optimal tax planning for the case that a US tax residence owns shares of a foreign corporation. Open to premium service if the planning is nontrivial, as well as the help on reviewing/preparing related tax forms.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Answered in 4 days by:
8/5/2017
Tax Expert: taxmanrog, CPA, MST, MA replied 1 year ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, CPA, MST, MA

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

What is your question? I have been working in the international arena for over 30 years. I specialize in expatriates, and have worked significantly with CFCs, PFICS, as well as foreign trusts.

I just looked at your questions and you have asked me questions before. The last one timed out, regarding a Green Card holder forming a CFC. I did not see that question.

I will be off line shortly, but I will be back later.