How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Satisfied Customers: 15317
Experience:  15+ years in Tax preparartion as well as Instructor for tax law, theory, and application
Type Your Capital Gains and Losses Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What do I do as I have missed a t3 on my 2015 return, I

Customer Question

what do I do as I have missed a t3 on my 2015 return
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I found the t3 and it shows a cgain
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: the amt is $394.92
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 6 months ago.

CRA has procedures for correcting your return. Please use the link below and follow the directions