How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask R. Klein, EA Your Own Question
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Satisfied Customers: 263
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in resolving tough tax cases
Type Your Capital Gains and Losses Question Here...
R. Klein, EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Off-Shore Holding Company Tax issue

Customer Question

Off-Shore Holding Company Tax issue
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Off shore holding company as single member of US LLC. The LLC is mainly investing in real estate,
I would like to know the taxes relates to the off shore holding company, and if elect the LLC as C-Corp.
And how to avoid personal holding company tax.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a CPA with 25 years experience. I see you have requested a phone call. I will send you an invitation to discuss your question over the phone. I'm on EST and available today between 4 and 6pm. I look forward to speaking with you over the phone.