R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in resolving tough tax cases
63817126

Off-Shore Holding Company Tax issue

Customer Question

Off-Shore Holding Company Tax issue
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Off shore holding company as single member of US LLC. The LLC is mainly investing in real estate,
I would like to know the taxes relates to the off shore holding company, and if elect the LLC as C-Corp.
And how to avoid personal holding company tax.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a CPA with 25 years experience. I see you have requested a phone call. I will send you an invitation to discuss your question over the phone. I'm on EST and available today between 4 and 6pm. I look forward to speaking with you over the phone.