How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bkb1956 Your Own Question
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent/Real Estate & Corporate Paralegal
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Satisfied Customers: 3802
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a tax preparer; 30+ years of experience as a real estate and corporate paralegal
Type Your Capital Gains and Losses Question Here...
bkb1956 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I reinvest term capital gaines into new company or

Customer Question

How can I reinvest long term capital gaines into new company or device to defer the taxes
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does it take to get a reply from this site?
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I apologize for the delay in responding, but your question just became available to me.

The most common method to defer payment of capital gains tax is the 1031 exchange. The following link contains excellent information about the 1031 exchange which you will find helpful:

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you and best regards,