How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask R. Klein, EA Your Own Question
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Satisfied Customers: 263
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in resolving tough tax cases
Type Your Capital Gains and Losses Question Here...
R. Klein, EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm starting an ecommerce company that will be selling in

Customer Question

I'm starting an ecommerce company that will be selling in US, Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia. I would like to know the following:Best state to incorporate with no business or personal tax may be Wyoming. But I want to also avoid customers from paying sales tax, how is this possible? Does it mean only Wyoming customers will pay a sales tax? How much is it? Will I need to register for a sellers permit in Wyoming?However, does that mean no annual corporate tax too? Meaning the $800 renewal each year? Also no taxes on profits for Corp and personal? How does this really work?No personal tax in Wyoming: does that mean it's not necessary to have an S Corp and I can create an LLC? .I will also be selling in Canada, UK, and Australia. Is this possible with a Wyoming Corp? Are there any tax consequences in those countries? Both sales, personal, and corporate?Will I need a permanent address in Wyoming when starting a Corp in that state?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have adjusted the price.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

The price offered is low for the analysis needed, which included sales and corporate taxes. I assume you are selling goods.

I also assume you are US sited and will be taking income from the business, which you could do as an S corp, or split between you as wages, rents and other and the corporation.

I'll post an Offer for a price increase. Accept, and I will address each of your questions and those I raised.


Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

I took the liberty to review some of your other questions; that background helps if you want me to assist.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My offer is a $20 bonus if I get a thorough reply.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Then I must opt out.

Other experts can review your request and respond.