How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask R. Klein, EA Your Own Question
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Satisfied Customers: 263
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in resolving tough tax cases
Type Your Capital Gains and Losses Question Here...
R. Klein, EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My first time filing a 1065 of asset. I need some

Customer Question

My first time filing a 1065 for sale of asset. I need some direction with the sale's journal entries and how they flow over to the tax return. I do not want to double report the gain on sale of asset.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon; Steve G. here; how can I assist you?
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Did you obtain the information you needed, or do you still require some assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Stephen I did actually get this resolved thank you. I have a question for you I am starting separate..

Related Capital Gains and Losses Questions