Capital Gains and Losses

Capital Gains Tax Questions? Ask a Tax Advisor for Answers ASAP

I 't have all the info that is asked on the capital gains…

Customer Question
I don't have all the...
I don't have all the info that is asked on the capital gains worksheet. i have boxes 1a,1b,1c,1d,1e and realized loss. Also the CUSIP number, Brokerage house and account no. Is there an easier way to give the needed info?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2016
Tax Expert: emc011075, Master Tax Adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Master Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Can you be more specific what worksheet are you working on? The IRS capital gains tax worksheet I am looking at doesn't ask for specific stock info: https://apps.irs.gov/app/vita/content/globalmedia/capital_gain_tax_worksheet_1040i.pdf