Capital Gains and Losses

Capital Gains Tax Questions? Ask a Tax Advisor for Answers ASAP

Capital Gains and Losses

My name is ***** ***** and I am wanting to ask about a C

Customer Question
Hello, My name is *****...
Hello, My name is ***** ***** and I am wanting to ask about a C Corp and and S Corp
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. Can an S COrp and a C Corp be on a consolidated income tax
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Capital Gains and Losses
2/2/2016
Tax Expert: Stephen G., Financial Advisor replied 1 year ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Financial Advisor

No, that wouldn't be possible.

If you tell me what specifically it is you are trying to accomplish, perhaps I can offer a different solution.

Just Checking In.......I see that you have seen my response; are you having any trouble with the rating system?

Do you have any questions, or may I assist your further with your question?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much.

If you'd like to reach me again here at JustAnswer.com, just ask for "Steve G." at the beginning of your tax or financial question.

Just checking in, again.....is there a problem with the rating system?

I see that you have had a chance to review my response, but I don't see any follow-up questions?

If you do not have any additional questions, I would appreciate it if you would take a minute to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much,

Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Financial Advisor