Canada Tax

Canada tax questions answered by Experts

I have started an ecommerce business designing and selling…

Customer Question
I have started an ecommerce...
I have started an ecommerce business designing and selling accessories + apparel. Should I be collecting taxes on these sales? and how much money do I have to be making to pay business tax. I am very young and know little to none about how this works. thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Tax
5/31/2018
Canadian Tax Expert: Tax.Appeal.168, Accountant replied 2 months ago
Tax.Appeal.168
Tax.Appeal.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

What state are you located in?

I'm located in BC

My apologies, I thought this was a U.S. tax related question. I am going to opt out and release the question back into the queue so that someone who is more familiar with this matter can assist you.

Ok, it was filed under Canadian tax

I didn't see that until after the fact. Sorry.

hello? Am I going to receive an answer?

Since I previously opted out, the question should have been released into the question queue and made available to other experts. I will send the question to customer service so that they can make the question available for others to respond to.