Canada Tax

Canada tax questions answered by Experts

How can I make an investment that will pay enough tax to pay…

How can I make an...
How can I make an investment that will pay enough tax to pay into the Canada Pension Plan from out of the country please?
Answered in 4 days by:
3/27/2018
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry this question has sat for so long. I assume it is because no one felt comfortable answering the experts don't like to give bad news.

But, you cannot accomplish what you are hoping to do.

CPP contributions can only come from employment income and nothing else.

I am sorry I could not provide you with the answer you were hoping to hear.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Legal Ease
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer