Canada Tax

Canada tax questions answered by Experts

With the t4044 indicating reimbursement for gas and mileage…

Customer Question
With the t4044 indicating...

With the t4044 indicating reimbursement for gas and mileage only, do we have to indicate this reimbursement amount anywhere on our tax return.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can we claim license and car repiars and do they make a difference on our tax return.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Tax
3/12/2018
Canadian Tax Expert: TaxRobin, Senior Tax Advisor replied 4 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Tax Advisor

Hello and thank you for posting your question.

The reimbursement is listed on t777 form. The license and expenses are also listed there. You may see a difference in your return but you need to complete the t777 form to know if the allowable expenses benefit you.

Please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.