Canada Tax

Canada tax questions answered by Experts

My name is ******* ******* my social security number is

Customer Question
My name is ******* *******...

My name is ******* ******* my social security number is ********* I have been trying to call Canada Revenue Agency but they say call later as we are over loaded . I also have been trying to figure out out contact them online but to no avail. I also am having no luck having my calls returned with my HnR Block Tax consultant who has cut back hoursso as of a month I am unable to reach her by phone I am a 74 year old senior was receiving CPP Canada Pension and Supplement. Totalling approx 1400 To enable ends to meet I have to turn my home into a abed and breakfast and I still do some hair in my home at 74 I have a avery small client base . In the summer months from May to September I try to make enough to add to my supplement to cover the winter months as well. Their was a mistake made by the new consultent doing my return. As a result I was cut off my free medical Services plan and kept getting statements which my tax consulted said "do not worry ignore this I am sending a letter and dealing with it ." She had mad a amiscalculation in my tax return and has deat with it . I received a aletter from Canada Reveb nue that they have reassesed and recalculated balance mt taxable income is 11,685.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

So I am wishing to return to my pre -error status because as based on the wrong figure submitted by HNR BLOCK I was cut back from 1400 to 800 . No wthat everything is cleared up I need to get back the full amount I also need to have the missing amount be retroactive from July when the faulty tax return was submitted. I have nothing else I am in dyer straights and I believe because a atax consulted made a amistake that I shoul not remain cut back on my benefits . I hope you can help e with this and please accept my applogy if you arenotthe right person to deal t withthis as I am stuck not able to reach anyone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Canadian Tax Expert: bkb1956, Tax Preparer replied 6 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Tax Preparer

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Your best course of action is to contact the H&R Block office that prepared your tax return and request to speak to the manager. Tell her your concerns and that you want your return corrected. The same person that prepared your return in the Block office does not have to be the one to correct it.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb