How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Arthur Rubin Your Own Question
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Category: Canada Tax
Satisfied Customers: 34
Experience:  Tax preparer with 23 years experience, including US/Canada tax returns.
Type Your Canada Tax Question Here...
Arthur Rubin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a change of location for mailing by cheque, the

Customer Question

I need a change of location for mailing by cheque
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: the cheque is currently being sent to my box 396 saint john nb Canada I would like the cheque go directly into the Bk of Montreal Saint John NB
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Do I need a form for the Bank to fill out.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Tax
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Who is the cheque from?

Are you asking about how to set up direct deposit?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.