bkb1956
bkb1956, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Tax preparer with 18+ years of experience
71603090

HOw long does it take US Business selling services into

Customer Question

HOw long does it take for a US Business selling services into Canada to get a CRA 105 waiver?
Category: Canada Tax
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Per the CRA, "The CRA is committed to processing all waiver submissions received 30 days or more prior to the commencement of, or payment for, the services in Canada, provided all the required documentation and information is included with the waiver submission."http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/nnrsdnts/cmmn/rndr/trty_gdlns-eng.htmlPlease let me know if you require further information or clarification.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb