Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
What is the process to dissolve a business partnership, where
Debra, Lawyer
What is the process to dissolve a business partnership, where the company will continu to operate under a partner?… read more
I have a private partnership agreement but the partnership
Debra, Lawyer
I have a private partnership agreement but the partnership has not been registered with the BC government. My partner has found an investor; the investor wants to start the business as a partner and a… read more
I am going to start process for Canada PR under Skilled
Debra, Lawyer
I am going to start process for Canada PR under Skilled Worker Category while I am in US on H1B visa. During the process before or after receiving the ITA (if I do) if I am not in US but in my home co… read more
Hi, I am intending to pursue a civil suit with two former business
CanLawyer
CanLawyer, Lawyer, mediator
Hi, I am intending to pursue a civil suit with two former business partners, where only a verbal partnership agreement exists. I was dropped from the business after 3 months with no compensation or wr… read more
I got into a partnership with a retired accountant. The
Debra, Lawyer
I got into a partnership with a retired accountant. The partnership agreement was verbal and he let me to believe that I would earn a lot of money in fees. He had me open the bank account in my name a… read more
I am asking for my daughter she has left a common-law
Debra, Lawyer
I am asking for my daughter she has left a common-law partnership and needs a legal agreement for their 2 children … read more
Consequences of Cancelling a partnership agreement
CanLawyer
CanLawyer, Lawyer, mediator
What could be the consequences of asking for a partnership agreement to be terminated. I signed a partnership agreement with an investor, who at one point refused to supply more funding on grounds of … read more
I am in the process of getting a divorce. My ex and I are disputing
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
I am in the process of getting a divorce. My ex and I are disputing the division of assets, specifically her pension. She claims to have brought an amount of RRSPs into the marriage (pre-marriage prop… read more
I am in the process of disputing a decision of my ex employer
Debra, Lawyer
I am in the process of disputing a decision of my ex employer not to give me an incentive for the last facial year. I left the co in Jan and the incentive issued in Feb. As I was not physical working … read more
Hi, I am disputing the trusties statement, of accounts, and
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, I am disputing the trusties statement, of accounts, and I have filed a dispute , with the Supreme Court of Ontario , and have have served the Lawyer that represents , the trusties, How do I procee… read more
I have a business partner (with no partnership agreement),
Debra, Lawyer
I have a business partner (with no partnership agreement), we have been in operations for a year now and I want out of the business. We have four joint business accounts (each account is for different… read more
Background: I have a partnership agreement with my business
Debra, Lawyer
Background: I have a partnership agreement with my business partner of 13 years. He owns 84% of our business and I own 16%. Our contract states buyout procedures including business valuation details a… read more
I was in a partnership for 3 years. Our agreement was not documented
Debra, Lawyer
I was in a partnership for 3 years. Our agreement was not documented however I have a very clear paper trail that shows how we split our deals (commission based sales) from day one. I was 'shorted' $4… read more
Overall, I am being scrutinzed on many emails on general process
Debra, Lawyer
Overall, I am being scrutinzed on many emails on general process and policy when really none such exist. Sending a quote with wire payments included is one such example and all the major problems it s… read more
I am in a dispute with Walmart re my mastercard and my
Debra, Lawyer
I am in a dispute with Walmart re my mastercard and my personal account with them. I set this account up in 2014 and have onlyn used my card 7 times and the last being in june 2014. I received a lette… read more
I have a dispute with a collection agency, where as I was
Debra, Lawyer
I have a dispute with a collection agency, where as I was listed as a witness on an agreement. I made a mistake and signed the guarantor box when I should have signed the witness box. The company ackn… read more
This is question about your canadian legal documents. In your partnership agr
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
This is question about your canadian legal documents. In your partnership agreement/contracts, I do not see a document for LP's, is this the same as a 'partnership' or is there some special additions/… read more
Am i able to say i was under duress when i signed my
Debra, Lawyer
Hi Am i able to say i was under duress when i signed my separation agreement I was emotional and stressed out during that whole time and still am with the kids selling of the house going through the a… read more