Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

My fiancee is having his wages sent directly to me from his

my fiancee is having his wages sent directly to me from his employer -------He works for the UN and is in the Middle East as we speak. Can you please tell me what procedure I should follow.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in BC, Canada
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have talked with his lawyer in New York who spoke of a notarization fee. Where is this accessed ?
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The incoming amount is $11,560,000.000. what are the tax implications for me ?

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Did you meet this fiancee online?

Have you ever met him in person?

Are you being asked to pay this lawyer in NY the fee?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i have met him online but not in person i have not been asked to pay the lawyer yet JD Wright from his own company in Bainbridge NY

This is what is called a romance scam. I see this type of question every few days. You are being told nonsense.

Soon you will be asked for money. I can guarantee it.

This is not a fiancee. It is a person involved in a professional group of scammers.

There is no possibility and I mean none that the employer who just happens to be the UN would send his pay to anyone else.

On top of that there is no way the pay would be that high.

And being blunt there is no such thing as a fiancee when you've not met the person.

As well this would not go through any lawyer, especially one in NY.

The "lawyer" is part of the scam.

I am 100% positive about my answer.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you ------ i appreciate your advise ------ i will terminate any further transaction with this party

You are very welcome.

Please be sure to rate me before you leave the site so that I can receive credit for my work.

Thanks and take good care.