I would like to visit canada but there is some issues with…

I would like to...

I would like to visit canada but there is some issues with it and i have some questionw

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Im on AP now for last 4 months cr 1 visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I would like to visit canada at the time while im waiting in foreign country on Ap i have arrest background issues
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I ve been in canada in past and i illegaly moved to us 14 years ago and i have us arrest record thats why im on AP in Us embassy .
No convictions or felonies how is possible to get eta approved .
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I have background of arrests from Usa,and i had visa in canada 14 years ago
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
How this is going to affect approval , that i left canada and went to Us and have criminal record but no conviction in Usa
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Im from Poland and its visa free now
8/9/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you saying you do not have a criminal record and you don't have any convictions?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Thank You
I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation. Are you saying you do not have a criminal record and you don't have any convictions?
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I do have arrest record but no charge ,no complaint ,no conviction I have all the court dispositions all cases were dismessed
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
im waiting for AP to finish background check for cr1 visa US and I would like to travel to.canada from poland at this time ,i was in canada 14 years ago on visa which was nevessary at that time
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Is this going to bother anything with US visa Administrative Processing if im going to apply for ETA to canada
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Does Usa Immigration law has anything to do together with canadian immigration

Canada Immigration is separate but we do share information in terms of criminal records.

You are admissible to Canada as a visitor as all your charges were dismissed and you can prove that if questioned at the border so there should not be any concern.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Is the immigration in Us taking arrest with no conviction the same way ,that im not guilty and its not going to disturb my visa application?

I don't know the law in the US. Sorry.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
last question if canada is going to have problem that i was visiting canada 14 years ago and left illegaly to Usa

If Canada learns you overstayed in the US you possibly won't be admitted.

I don't know if they would know that however. I don't see how they could.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
they wouldnt know how did i get to Us probably thats how i I understand ,right?

I don't see how they could.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Thank You so i Should say that i left back to Poland if they will question me

It is an offence to lie to immigration.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Ok understand ,thank You

You are very welcome.

Please be sure to rate me before you leave the site so that I can receive credit for my work.

Thanks and take good care.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
if they ask me were i left from canada i should say i went to Us without checking on the border.?

Just say you went to the US.

I don't know why they would ask you about that at all.

Debra, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Thank You ,very much you were very helpfull

You are very welcome.

Thanks and take good care.