Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Need advice for Alberta labour situation. Large international
Debra, Lawyer
Need advice for Alberta labour situation. Large international company, Alberta manager a wee bit power hunger, wants her own people in place in stores. A small group (cliche) have now made complaints,… read more
I'm not sure, I was looking for some free advice about my
Debra, Lawyer
I'm not sure, I was looking for some free advice about my work related injury. … read more
I have a question in regards to my elderly mother. We are in
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, I have a question in regards ***** ***** elderly mother. … read more
I need some advice on a real estate transaction. Wanham
Debra, Lawyer
I need some advice on a real estate transaction JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork? Customer: No JA: Where is the property located? Customer: Wanham Alberta… read more
Need some advice concerning estate law, Alberta, Canada, To
Debra, Lawyer
Need some advice concerning estate law JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Alberta, Canada JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Custom… read more
I need to find a civil injury lawyer in Edmonton, Alberta who
Daniel Freudman, lawyer
I need to find a civil injury lawyer in Edmonton, Alberta who would take their fee from the judgement award… read more
I would like to seek legal advice regarding a cancelation of
Debra, Lawyer
Hi. My name is ***** ***** would like to seek legal advice regarding a cancelation of a contract that I have already signed … read more
I need some advice as I am in a bit of a situation. I was
Debra, Lawyer
Hello Pearl, I need some advice as I am in a bit of a situation. I was involved in a car accident Dec 19th 2018 and at the time I did not have any vehicle insurance, it was my fault for the accident. no one was hurt, I understand I would have to pay damage done to the other persons vehicle how ever I don't know how to go about this. The other person who was involved; their insurance company is asking me for my insurance information but I do not have any to give them. … read more
I currently find myself in a bit of a strange bind and need
Debra, Lawyer
I currently find myself in a bit of a strange bind and need some advice on how I should proceed (should I get a lawyer or not etc) and would appreciate some advice on how to proceed ..I am a LIDAR sur… read more
When is a lawyer in conflict of Interest Here is the situation.
Debra, Lawyer
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: When is a lawyer in conflict of Interest? Here is the situation. I have financed a house for my son, I also financed the renovation of the house, while my son did the reno o… read more
Im a security officer With united protection services Inc.
Debra, Lawyer
I'm a security officer With united protection services Inc. out of edmonton,ab. I need some advice on fellow employees making false accusations toward myself.1 being threatening and frieghtening towar… read more
I really need some advice. hope I guess, alberta, no. I have
Debra, Lawyer
no. I have some mental illness, tried suicide two weeks ago … read more
I have a legal question I am a resident of edmonton alberta
Debra, Lawyer
hi i have a legal question I am a resident of edmonton alberta I have endulged in an employee fraud of refunding cash … read more
Im in need of some more advice on my situation. Ive been
Debra, Lawyer
I'm in need of some more advice on my situation. I've been communicating with someone about my situation with my ex boyfriend and the motorcycle we have. please help!… read more
ok heres my situation and need some legal advice. a month
Debra, Lawyer
ok heres my situation and need some legal advice. a month and a half ago i learned that my husband joined a dating service called lavalife and started up an affair with someone he found on there. She … read more
I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I would just like to know
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I would just like to know if someone is making statements about myself on Facebook to other employees that consist of being crude, nasty and false about myself and … read more
I'm in Alberta. No I'm needing some advice on divorce. I
Debra, Lawyer
I just found out that he's been cheating on me for about a year now … read more
Hello, my nme is Patricia and i live in Edmonton, Alberta.
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, my nme is Patricia and i live in Edmonton, Alberta. I was wondering if you could help me with an odd financial/legal situation. Its in regard to a delinquent credit card debt that i have been t… read more