Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Hi - if the court in manitoba decided jurisdiction of my separation
Debra, Lawyer
Hi - if the court in manitoba decided jurisdiction of my separation - he is still in alberta - but both of us were born in manitoba - and there was a default judgement made and the court gave Manitoba… read more
Hi my grandmother recently passed. in her will she left her
Debra, Lawyer
Hi my grandmother recently passed. in her will she left her home free and clear of debt to her seven children. Four of the children want to sell the home and three don't. In the will it states the hom… read more
A family came here in Canada under Manitoba Provincial Nominee
Debra, Lawyer
A family came here in Canada under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. One of the qualifications is to have at least two years of working experience. We found out later that the verification of emplo… read more
When my grandmother passed away the family farm was willed
Debra, Lawyer
When my grandmother passed away the family farm was willed to my father with my uncle having "the right to reside in the house on the property rent free for his life". Now my father has passed away an… read more
My mother just passed away in Manitoba and in her will according
Debra, Lawyer
My mother just passed away in Manitoba and in her will according to my brother she left my brother and sister everything, I am not included in the will. There are only us three children, me being the … read more
BC, Canada question: Under the Limitation Act in British
Debra, Lawyer
BC, Canada question: Under the Limitation Act in British Columbia a court proceeding in respect of a claim must not be commenced more than 2 years after the day on which the claim is discovered. Howev… read more
My mother passed away last year in Manitoba. Her will has
Debra, Lawyer
My mother passed away last year in Manitoba. Her will has since passed through probate, with my sister as executor. My mother's condo was sold February 1st, and has gone through the land-transfer proc… read more
My wife recently passed away. While alive she was acting POA
Debra, Lawyer
My wife recently passed away. While alive she was acting POA for her mother. After her passing, the POA passed to her son. The son is now alleging that my wife stole monies from the mothers account wh… read more
Does Canada and Manitoba each have a Good Samaritan Act. What
Debra, Lawyer
Does Canada and Manitoba each have a Good Samaritan Act. What if someone uses one of those new portable defibrillators at the skating rink but the victim dies.… read more
Manitoba Law Wills and Estates I have a Life Interest”
Debra, Lawyer
Manitoba Law: Wills and Estates I have a “Life Interest” from my grandmother's estate which is set up to pay me monthly installments of all the interest generated by the trust account. I've been infor… read more
My mother passed away in December 2010, in Alberta, Canada.
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
My mother passed away in December 2010, in Alberta, Canada. She wrote a hollograph will 15 years ago, since then much has changed. She moved in with a man and had lived with him for approximately 12 y… read more
the aunt of my father is in Canada and willing to help me get
Debra, Lawyer
the aunt of my father is in Canada and willing to help me get into Canada. I dont know if I cab be under Family Sponsorhip Visa. I am a BS in Accountancy graduate, finish studies for 14 years, but the… read more
I recieved a DUI in Elko Nevada. I live in Manitoba Canada. will
Debra, Lawyer
I recieved a DUI in Elko Nevada. I live in Manitoba Canada. will this effect my lcence in manitoba? what is my status in Nevada.. or US… read more
My grandmother was born in Poland making her a citizen of Poland
Debra, Lawyer
My grandmother was born in Poland making her a citizen of Poland but immirated to Canada when she was aboout 1 or 2. Am I entitled to dual citizenship?… read more
Is strutting (difficulty in speaking consistently) considered
Debra, Lawyer
Is strutting (difficulty in speaking consistently) considered as disability under the immigration act of Canada?… read more
Did Canada pass a non solicitation act? So, if I had a list
Debra, Lawyer
Did Canada pass a non solicitation act? So, if I had a list of professionals within my own industry who I want to market by via email, can I be sued?… read more
In Manitoba Canada, if a church's Finance Committee passes a
Debra, Lawyer
In Manitoba Canada, if a church's Finance Committee passes a motion to pay for the services of a choir Director at $25.00 every time she directs the choir during masses or during choir practices and t… read more
My girlfriend is in the process of getting her divorce in Manitoba,
Debra, Lawyer
My girlfriend is in the process of getting her divorce in Manitoba, Canada. The year of separation is up in September. I am from the UK and have been having a relationship with her online since June 2… read more