I have to children, they are Canadian permanent resident,

Customer Question
Hi, I have to children...
Hi, I have to children, they are Canadian permanent resident, and their residency card expired in the Dominican Republic, I have to bring them here, but I have to fill a travel document for them, but I don’t know if I’m doing ok, I don’t have a clue what I’m doing!! I need to see someone that can help me to fill those documents, please I don’t have to much time!!
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
My mother, want to bring them to Canada, she have Visa, but she need a permission to travel with them, what can I do?
6/1/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear if you are in a difficult situation.

Are you asking how to apply for a travel document so each child can return home to Canada?

Ok, Thank you
I try to pay but my payment doesn’t go through!!

You can contact customer service in the morning.

I have the documents, but I don’t know how to fill then
I have the documents, but I don’t know how to fill them!

What don't you understand?

What is the number , please

What do you mean?

Page #2 complete I don’t understand, and part of the page# *****
But I can’t pay with my visa, I don’t know what is wrong!
To the customer service

I don't know. I don't work for the site. But I am sure you will have to call the site tomorrow and not tonight.

Can you give me the number please?

For page 2 you are the applicant. And you need someone else to sign that is you guarantor.

Page 3 is just the specific information about the child.

What don't you understand about page 3?

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?