How can you appeal a case. Quebec. Court appearance for

Customer Question
How long can you...

How long can you appeal a case

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Quebec

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Court appearance for civil

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had got a traffic stop in 2009 escalated to an arrest and hospitalisation

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Are you asking about appealing a conviction from 2009?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!