My school was aware of my peanut allergy but continually put…

Customer Question
My school was aware...

My school was aware of my peanut allergy but continually put my life at risk and sent me to the hospital. They also promised me a job after I was done school, but now i believe arent hiring me because of said allergy

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

British columbia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing as of yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you certain they said they won't hire you because you have a peanut allergy?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!