What are my rights to have an operation. Ont. I cut end of…

Customer Question
What are my rights...

What are my rights to have an operation

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ont.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I cut end of my middle finger on right hand it was almost off I ask at hospital to cut it off they would not I feel it's a danger to me when working

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this terrible situation.

Are you asking if you can require the hospital to cut the finger off instead of mending it?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!