Is this secure? Montreal Quebec Canada. No step. Just want…

Customer Question
Is this secure? Lawyer's...

Is this secure?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Montreal Quebec Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

No step

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to get some information

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

What are you basic facts and what is your specific question please?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!