I have a question actually. I am in Alberta. Nothing yet.

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question actually

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just separated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you may be in a difficult situation.

What are the basic facts and what is your specific question please?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!