How can public trustie keep looking for other relatives over…

Customer Question
How long can public...

How long can public trustie keep looking for other relatives over seas

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None other than she contacted [email protected] years ago and now saying for three months that she is looking in poland

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes what do we do from here on to get this settled

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Is this about an estate?

I would like to know who the public truestie in ont is not the one in bc
never got any doc. of any type for this claim

I am in Ontario but I don't understand what you are asking.

What is the claim about?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!