I have only heard our AGAM meeting ( for strat #2056 ) is…

Customer Question
I have only heard...

I have only heard our AGAM meeting ( for strat #2056 ) is apprently sceudeld for June 10th ... and although I was asked by the BM if she coudl "Pop It usner the dorr" I said yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This has not been done because she wants to insure that I cannot paricipapte

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

But do those of us ;who have not received this package have any recourse to put an injuction on the AGM due to late notice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thankyou I Ma in BC as I am a threat , there is no recourse I an do

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Canada Law
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 27 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation but I don't really understand the facts. There are too many typos.

Please start over and provide the basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you
And my apologies for the typos. I'm 57 years old, old school so I am not a Pro with texting, as when I want to skip lines, it automatically Sends, (and there is no ability to back space.) If we can converse via e mail that would be more successful .
[email protected] Latta. Com
Or call(###) ###-####I'm in Surrey BC
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you.
Paul

I understand. I am older than you are.

Can you type out the facts on a word document and then copy and paste them in this post?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
You know....I think i just pass. It has taken two days and the fee goes up and up and now ( because I can't text like a teenager) so for the third time the fee went up again!?!. I don't know if the fees and charges and upgrades ever stop? I am now getting more afraid of you and my credit card submission to you than I am with my issue. I wish this service was honest and transparent and stated this esculation of never ending fees on the first page and in the first place, but I understand many 'On Line' scams just dont work that way. They entise . They promise. They Bill you. They Take
The hook you but the product never gets delivered . At least a local lawyer tells you his his fees IN the INITIAL call. I'll cut my losses now.
I will now have to Monitor my Credit Card to see if I have been charged and if my card number has been used without my permission.
I will look elsewhere for legal help. I can't have the help be more confusing, upsetting and potentially more costly than the problem I called about is

The fees don't go up.

There is a charge for the deposit and then for the question.

You asked for a call. It's another cost. I didn't accept the call so you won't be charged.

Just contact customer service and get a full refund. I don't work for the site and cannot help you with this.

I also cannot take more time as I don't get paid unless I get a positive rating for an answer and should not be working for free.